Connect with your Target Market
Sponsoring an event has many benefits, just ask one of our previous event sponsors. 2019 will see OPB reach its fifth year in operation, and it simply couldn’t have happened without the support of our event sponsors.
This video celebrates the past success of OPB, through highlighting the memorable and unique experiences gained by all in attendance. The atmosphere at OPB is incredible and the benefits of being an OPB event sponsor, clearly extend far beyond the actual event itself.
Why should you consider sponsoring an event?
According to a 2016 study, 72% of consumers positively view brands that provide quality event experiences and 74% of respondents admit that engaging with brands that create memorable moments makes them much more likely to buy their product.
Perception: Improve the way you are perceived by target audience
Engagement: Increase your community’s involvement and improve loyalty
Sales: Target audience turns into loyal customers
Reputation: Build a great reputation around your brand
Relationships: Strengthen customer relationships through face to face interactions
Visibility: Increase your reach
Partnerships: Find new partners and meet like-minded professionals
Access and Leads: Obtain new contacts
Recognition: Make your product or service more recognisable
Did you know?
Unlike other forms of advertising, which are frequently intrusive and unwanted, event sponsorship allows consumers and businesses to connect through meaningful real-time interaction.
References: click here
If you would like more information about becoming an OPB event sponsor contact us.
- From Oprah's Former Chief of Staff to Speaker and Life Coach: Meet Libby Moore (Part 2)
- From Oprah's Former Chief of Staff to Speaker and Life Coach: Meet Libby Moore (Part 1)
- Our MC for OPB 2019 is... Chris Parsons
- A Day in the Life of Oprah’s PA ...Part Three
- A Day in the Life of Oprah’s PA ...Part Two
- Bubbles and Beauties 2018
- Suited to Success Charity Partner
- A Day in the Life of Oprah’s PA
- Connect with your Target Market
- What to Expect at OPB 2019